For rehab, athletes, sprinters, wheelchair exercise.
Elevation to +/- 40%,
Speed to 25 MPH (40 km/h)
Standard Features: Front & side rails, emergency stop button & controller.
- Elevation, standard: 40%.
- Negative elevation option: -10 to +30%
- Speed: 1 to 25 mph (40 km/h).
- Running surface: 48" x 79" (121cm x 200cm).
- Floor to running surface: 11 inches (28 cm).
- 220V, 50-60 Hz, 3-phase, 30-amp, 5hp motor
Weight approx. 2500 pounds uncrated
- RS232 Interface.
- Weight Bearing: 500+ pounds
- Required floor surface: 120" x 66" (300cm x 142cm)
Negative elevation option increases height from floor by up to 10 inches.
Requires 6-foot wide access during installation.
Crated dimension approx. 7' wide x 5' foot high x 11' foot long.
Crated weight approx. 3500 pounds.
Warranty: 1 year parts & labor.
Specifications subject to change without notice
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 1 July 2013