Photo is of similar treadmill.
For athletes and sprinters.
Elevation to +40%, Speed to 30 MPH (48 km/h)
Standard Features: Front & side rails, emergency stop button & controller. Controller may be mounted on or off the treadmill
- Elevation, standard: 40%.
Negative elevation optional
- Standard Speed: 0.5 to 25 mph (40 km/h).
option to 30 mph
- Running surface: 24" x 79" (56cm x 200cm).
(Overall dimensions 36" x 120")
- Motor Options: 5hp, 220V, 50-60 Hz, 3-phase, 30 amp
- Specify Control Panel mounted on treadmill or on external stand (Same price)
- Special belt width 36 inches, See # 13622-36
Requires 4-foot wide access during installation.
Crated weight approx. 550 pounds.
Warranty: 1 year parts & labor.
Specifications subject to change without notice, dimensions are nominal.
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 30 April 2013