Photo is of similar treadmill.
For athletes and sprinters.
Elevation to +40%, Speed to 30 MPH (48 km/h)
Specifications for 24-inch belt version:
Standard Features: Front & side rails, emergency stop button & controller. Controller may be mounted on or off the treadmill
Specifications for 24" x 72" model
- Elevation, standard: 40%.
Negative elevation optional
- Standard Speed: 0.5 to 30 mph (48 km/h).
- Running surface: 24" x 72" (61 cm x 183cm).
Floor space (Foot print): 42" (107 cm) x 118" (300 cm)
Wider belts 36 and 48 inches available
- Motor Options: 5hp, 220V, 50-60 Hz, 3-phase, 30 amp
- Specify Control Panel mounted on treadmill or on external stand (Same price)
- Display either mph or km/h
- Weight: 1200 pounds (545 kg) crated
Requires 4-foot wide access during installation.
Warranty: 1 year labor, 2 years parts
Specifications subject to change without notice, dimensions are nominal.
Controlled by its own control panel or by VacuMed's
TurboFit Exercise Manager Software:
Optional Windows-based software provides PC-control and creates custom workouts and graphs and records watts, heart rate and many other variables.
Click here for
TurboFit Exercise Manager
The Overhead Suspension Kit is a counter-balanced rope system to support cables and tubing connected to a test subject.
The Support Harness prevents subjects from falling off the treadmill. It may be mounted to the treadmill or on casters, or bolted on the floor (specify!)
Last Updated: 27 July 2014