"Click to V2 Mask"
The "V2-Mask" will replace the V-Mask and 89xx series masks.
This translucent blue face mask has a anatomically contoured face piece and sealing flange shape with ribbed support on the nose area for a leak-free comfortable fit.
- Multi-patient, multi-use, Reusable & steam autoclavable
- 5 sizes to cover wide range of patient sizes
- Validated for cold chemical high-level disinfection or steam autoclavable sterilization
- Anatomically contoured design with ribbed support for leak-free ventilation and patient comfort.
- Easy to fit, comfortable to wear and simple to clean
- Silicone, no latex
Adapters to valves and many flow sensors
Check the list below, V-Masks can be interfaced to most popular devices
All headgear, including new Quick-Release Headgear sold separately.
V-Mask with Two-Way Non-rebreathing Valve
Listed below, order headgear separately.
All port adapters made of autoclavable polysulfone plastic, they mate to all 5 sizes of face pieces listed here.
Typical V-Mask to Valve Setup
Photo below shows V-Mask Face Piece, R200583 Adapter and Y2700 valve. (Y2700 is R2700 without mouthport)
10-15 minutes at 132-135 degC
VKIT: Includes S-M-L Face pieces, adult headgear and adapter R200583 (Adapter in photo below).
Last Updated: 23 Feb 2021