The workhorse for upper body ergometers in clinical environments is the EUBE2. From the fully-welded steel frame to the one-touch computer, this rugged machine has proven to be invaluable to high-traffic physical therapy clinics.
The EUBE2 is designed to be used on a table top and its construction will take any virtually any punishment. The frames are built using precision mitered and Tig/Mig welded 1020 High Tensile steel. The frames are given two coats of rust resistant primer and are then given a final finish of acrylic enamel. The side covers are molded from high impact polypropylene resin.
The computer of the EUBE2 has an elegant functionality. It is self-powered, using two AA batteries and has these features:
Other important features of the HUBE2 include:
- Large LCD display
- Elapsed time (the timer stops when pedaling stops and resumes when user continues)
- Current speed (in either miles per hour or kilometers per hour)
- Distance traveled
- Heart rate
- Estimated number of calories burned
- Bi-directional resistance and ergonomically designed handles
- Wireless heart telemetry to deliver a safe and efficient upper body exercise program
- Electronically selectable workload range, displayed in watts
- 7 Hill and Interval workout templates
- 5 Heart Rate Control workouts
- Heart monitoring in a manual or automatically controlled program
- An upper body exerciser that works for your patients your staff and your return on investment
- Dimensions: 29" x 26" x 10"
The EUBE2 is commercially warranted for one year from the date of purchase.
Last Updated: 29 Oct 2013